Utilization Management (UM) Director Salary
The average salary for a Utilization Management (UM) Director is $100,328 per year.
|Salary||$60,638 - $144,260|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $20,044|
|Total Pay (||$61,474 - $147,336|
Job Description for Utilization Management (UM) Director
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Directs the staff in effective and efficient auditing of patient care and services.
- Plan and direct the utilization management program.
- Counsel physicians in questions or concerns regarding patient quality complaints or legal issues.
Utilization Management (UM) Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Utilization Management (UM) Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Utilization Management (UM) Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.