Utilization Management (UM) Director Salary
The average salary for a Utilization Management (UM) Director is $98,256 per year.
$62,253 - $131,778
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$62,253 - $131,778|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $20,089|
|Total Pay (||$63,173 - $145,569|
Job Description for Utilization Management (UM) Director
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Directs the staff in effective and efficient auditing of patient care and services.
- Plan and direct the utilization management program.
- Counsel physicians in questions or concerns regarding patient quality complaints or legal issues.
Utilization Management (UM) Director Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Utilization Management (UM) Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Utilization Management (UM) Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.