Utilization Review (UR) Director Salary
The average pay for a Utilization Review (UR) Director is $69,870 per year.
Job Description for Utilization Review (UR) Director
- Directs the staff in effective and efficient auditing of patient care and utilization of services.
- Plan and direct the utilization review program.
- Counsel physicians in questions and concerns regarding patient quality complaints or legal issues.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Utilization Review (UR) Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Utilization Review (UR) Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.