Utilization Review (UR) Manager Salary
Most Utilization Review Managers in the United States are women. The median pay for people in this role is approximately $67K annually. Job satisfaction for Utilization Review Managers is high. Medical benefits are awarded to most, and a strong majority earn dental coverage. This overview is based on answers to PayScale's salary questionnaire.
Job Description for Utilization Review (UR) Manager
- Conduct audits to ensure quality patient care and appropriateness of services within contracts.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical activities to ensure quality patient care.
- Monitor and analyze admissions, operational resources, and other indicators within the utilization and quality program.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure patient services are in compliance with utilization professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Utilization Review (UR) Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Utilization Review (UR) Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For Utilization Review Managers, experience does not seem to be a major factor in determining pay. The average inexperienced worker earns $63K, and someone who has worked for five to 10 years can expect a bigger median salary of $67K. The average pay reported by folks with 10 to 20 years of experience is around $69K. In the end, more experience does seem to mean larger paychecks; seasoned Utilization Review Managers with more than 20 years of experience earn a predictably higher median salary of $80K.