Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary Salary
The average salary for a Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary is $161,323 per year.
$25,532 - $298,312
Job Description for Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
- Under the direction of the head of the legal department, manage a company’s legal activity and a team of legal personnel.
- Report compliance and legal issues to management and develop plans for resolving those problems.
- Advise company management on legal issues and provide feedback on company legal strategies, and coordinate outside legal counsel.
- Develop effective legal strategies and representation to protect the company’s interests in legal cases and with regulatory agencies.
- Act as the corporate secretary and keep corporate records and taking notes at board and shareholder meetings.