Vice President(VP), Nursing Salary
A Vice President(VP), Nursing earns an average salary of $131,582 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$98,639 - $193,299
|Salary||$98,639 - $193,299|
|Total Pay (||$97,088 - $195,158|
Job Description for Vice President(VP), Nursing
- Oversee and ensure consistency for standards of nursing and quality of patient care.
- Participate in strategic and budget meetings and facilitate academic research.
- Communicate with management and represent nursing staff.
- Update and manage change procedures, including training and mentoring staff.
- Track metrics and adapt operational strategies to improve efficiency and budget.
Vice President(VP), Nursing Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Vice President(VP), Nursing