Vice President(VP), Nursing Salary
A Vice President(VP), Nursing earns an average salary of $130,694 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$98,918 - $190,633
Job Description for Vice President(VP), Nursing
- Update and manage change procedures, including training and mentoring staff.
- Track metrics and adapt operational strategies to improve efficiency and budget.
- Communicate with management and represent nursing staff.
- Oversee and ensure consistency for standards of nursing and quality of patient care.
- Participate in strategic and budget meetings and facilitate academic research.