Vice President (VP), Corporate Communications Salary
The average pay for a Vice President (VP), Corporate Communications is $166,333 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$92,978 - $219,233|
|Bonus||$3,750 - $70,625|
|Total Pay (||$95,000 - $253,488|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Corporate Communications
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers of new and existing clients, and media outlets.
- Research and analyze target markets to develop strategic and tactical plans to grow the business.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of marketing and business development initiatives within an organization.
- Develop pricing strategies and media relations plan, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Corporate Communications
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.