Vice President (VP), Corporate Communications Salary
A Vice President (VP), Corporate Communications earns an average salary of $163,846 per year. A skill in Corporate Communications is associated with high pay for this job. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$81,703 - $225,785|
|Bonus||$2,534 - $61,262|
|Total Pay (||$87,875 - $250,891|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Corporate Communications
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers of new and existing clients, and media outlets.
- Research and analyze target markets to develop strategic and tactical plans to grow the business.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of marketing and business development initiatives within an organization.
- Develop pricing strategies and media relations plan, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
Vice President (VP), Communications Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Corporate Communications
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.