Vice President (VP), Creative Services Salary
A Vice President (VP), Creative Services earns an average salary of $148,655 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Creative Services
Vice presidents (VP) of creative services are generally responsible for staffing, organization, budgeting, and other creative operations within a company, as well as leading efforts to develop and deploy creative campaigns over print and digital media channels.Read More...
These VPs may oversee the work of both regular employees and freelance workers, as creative services often include advertising, design, technology, and other areas. Some companies focus primarily on one area while other companies spread focus to multiple areas, and the VP may oversee work from consultation with clients all the way to publication.
When a project is deployed, feedback may be gathered through research to determine the campaign's success and what can be improved in the future. VPs of creative services often oversee a budget and work to keep costs low while striving to obtain the highest-quality work, and they may also have hiring and employee-management duties.
Because this is an advanced position, many years of experience in creative services may be required, and leadership experience and the ability to coordinate multiple projects at once are highly beneficial. Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines are also helpful, as this job is usually done in an office environment, though traveling to meet with clients is occasionally necessary.
Vice President (VP), Creative Services Tasks
- Assure services are in compliance with professional, company policy standards and brand execution requirements.
- Serve as a member of senior management team.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of the creative services marketing program.
- Direct the creative staff in effective and efficient use of design development phases.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside promotional agencies, vendors and customers.