Vice President (VP), Managed Care Salary
A Vice President (VP), Managed Care earns an average salary of $175,795 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$137,871 - $254,493
|Salary||$137,871 - $254,493|
|Bonus||$1,980 - $50,507|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$135,632 - $282,766|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Managed Care
- Plan and direct financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize contracts, and increase efficiency.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of the managed care program.
- Serve as a member of senior management team.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Vice President (VP), Managed Care Job Listings
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Managed Care
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.