Vice President (VP), Managed Care Salary
A Vice President (VP), Managed Care earns an average salary of $175,795 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$125,472 - $263,351|
|Bonus||$2,013 - $51,712|
|Total Pay (||$132,378 - $295,724|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Managed Care
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other hospitals and managed care organizations.
- Plan and direct financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize contracts, and increase efficiency.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of the managed care program.
Vice President (VP), Managed Care Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Managed Care
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.