Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales Salary
A Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales earns an average salary of $147,395 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$83,601 - $249,871
|Salary||$83,601 - $249,871|
|Total Pay (||$93,701 - $313,225|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales
- Develop and implement strategic plan and sales strategies to increase revenue.
- Prepare and present reports at meetings.
- Work with other departments and teams to facilitate sales.
- Oversee development of sales programs.
- Manage, direct and evaluate performance of the pre-sales team.
Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales Job Listings
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.