Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales Salary
A Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales earns an average salary of $147,395 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$86,564 - $241,253
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$86,564 - $241,253|
|Bonus||$1,495 - $195,743|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$97,022 - $244,968|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales
- Oversee development of sales programs.
- Manage, direct and evaluate performance of the pre-sales team.
- Work with other departments and teams to facilitate sales.
- Develop and implement strategic plan and sales strategies to increase revenue.
- Prepare and present reports at meetings.
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Pre-Sales
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.