Vice President (VP), Recruiting Salary
A Vice President (VP), Recruiting earns an average salary of $148,360 per year. A skill in Recruiting is associated with high pay for this job.
$40,000 - $211,758
|Salary||$40,000 - $211,758|
|Bonus||$1,000 - $40,452|
|Total Pay (||$55,752 - $247,528|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Recruiting
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Serve as a member of the senior management team.
- Maintain relationships with recruitment firms and outside agencies.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of recruitment initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Recruiting
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.