Vice President (VP), Recruiting Salary
A Vice President (VP), Recruiting earns an average salary of $135,949 per year. A skill in Recruiting is associated with high pay for this job.
$41,217 - $203,114
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Recruiting
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of recruitment initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain relationships with recruitment firms and outside agencies.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Serve as a member of the senior management team.