Vice President (VP), Recruiting Salary
A Vice President (VP), Recruiting earns an average salary of $145,994 per year. A skill in Recruiting is associated with high pay for this job. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$87,262 - $211,522|
|Bonus||$1,000 - $51,550|
|Total Pay (||$91,357 - $245,401|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Recruiting
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Serve as a member of the senior management team.
- Maintain relationships with recruitment firms and outside agencies.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of recruitment initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
Vice President (VP), Recruiting Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Recruiting
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.