Vice President (VP), Recruiting Salary
A Vice President (VP), Recruiting earns an average salary of $145,994 per year. A skill in Recruiting is associated with high pay for this job. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$45,958 - $209,448|
|Bonus||$997 - $40,772|
|Total Pay (||$90,440 - $245,783|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Recruiting
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Serve as a member of the senior management team.
- Maintain relationships with recruitment firms and outside agencies.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of recruitment initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Recruiting
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.