Vice President (VP), Retail Store Salary
A Vice President (VP), Retail Store earns an average salary of $160,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$70,957 - $252,535
|Salary||$70,957 - $252,535|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$81,094 - $378,802|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Retail Store
- Design and implement marketing strategies to meet and surpass sales goals.
- Oversee the purchasing and display of merchandise, and organization of promotional events.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and store regulations and policies.
- Supervise and motivate store management team.
- Lead the implementation of company programs and determine strategies to meet objectives.
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Retail Store
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.