Vice President (VP) & Senior Research Director Salary
The average salary for a Vice President (VP) & Senior Research Director is $150,390 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Vice President (VP) & Senior Research Director
- Work with senior management to establish the organizational structure and develop and enforce policies and procedures.
- Supervise and provide guidance to researchers throughout their projects, and review project results and analyses for accuracy.
- Review and approve project proposals, and develop project plans and deadlines.
- Manage the execution of research projects from start to completion, and ensure projects meet standards for quality and accuracy.
- Receive general direction for projects from senior management, and report the progress and results of projects.