Vice President (VP) and Assistant General Counsel Salary
A Vice President (VP) and Assistant General Counsel earns an average salary of $180,000 per year. Experience has a moderate effect on pay for this job. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
|Salary||$122,315 - $254,283|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$142,366 - $254,340|
Job Description for Vice President (VP) and Assistant General Counsel
- Advise company management on legal and regulatory issues, conduct research, and keep up to date with changes in laws.
- Supervise the work of clerks and secretaries in the legal department.
- Contribute to the development of legal strategies, and help address and resolve legal claims and litigation.
- Participate in contract negotiations, draft contract terms, and review and analyze the finalized contract.
- Assist the General Counsel and management with making sure company practices comply with government regulations.
Vice President (VP) and Assistant General Counsel Job Listings
Key Stats for Vice President (VP) and Assistant General Counsel
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.