Warehouse Director Salary
More than half of Warehouse Directors in the United States are seasoned employees who have more than 10 years of experience in the field. Pay ranges from $26K to $122K per year, and the average comes out to $77K annually. It's heartening to note that most people in this field love their work, finding it both fun and rewarding. Men make up the vast majority of Warehouse Directors (85 percent) who took the survey. Most enjoy medical while a majority get dental coverage. Vision coverage is also available to the greater part. Figures cited in this summary are based on replies to PayScale's salary questionnaire.
|Salary||$50,589 - $117,446|
|Total Pay (||$26,174 - $122,146|
Job Description for Warehouse Director
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for physical distribution site.
- Evaluate existing operations to recommend and implement improvements in productivity, accuracy, quality and service level.
- Ensure all inventory is maintained and accurately reported, utilizing inventory control systems to improve material flow and track inventory accuracy.
- Ensure operational guidelines, productivity standards and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure all order processing, transportation scheduling and shipping coordination schedules are met to customer satisfaction.
Pay by Experience Level for Warehouse Director
Pay by Experience for a Warehouse Director has a positive trend. An entry-level Warehouse Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $49,000 based on 9 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Warehouse Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Warehouse Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $80,000 based on 10 salaries. A Warehouse Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $85,000 based on 8 salaries.
Key Stats for Warehouse Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.