Warehouse Director Salary
Warehouse Directors in the United States with more than 10 years of experience in their profession represent slightly more than half of Warehouse Directors. Salaries average out to around $79K annually and spread from $25K to $110K per year. Most Warehouse Directors survey respondents are men (79 percent). Most report receiving medical coverage from their employers and a strong majority collect dental insurance. Job satisfaction for Warehouse Directors is extremely high. The data for this snapshot was collected from individuals who took PayScale's salary survey.
Job Description for Warehouse Director
- Ensure operational guidelines, productivity standards and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure all order processing, transportation scheduling and shipping coordination schedules are met to customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all inventory is maintained and accurately reported, utilizing inventory control systems to improve material flow and track inventory accuracy.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for physical distribution site.
- Evaluate existing operations to recommend and implement improvements in productivity, accuracy, quality and service level.
Warehouse Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Warehouse Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Experience is an important factor influencing the compensation of Warehouse Directors. Relatively untried employees who have less than five years' experience make $46K, but folks with five to 10 years under their belts enjoy an appreciably larger median of $75K. People with 10 to 20 years of experience make an average of about $84K in this role. Warehouse Directors with more than 20 years of experience report incomes that are only modestly higher; the median for these old hands hovers around $85K.