Weight Loss Consultant Salary
The average pay for a Weight Loss Consultant is $15.49 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career.
$9.95 - $19.87
|Hourly Rate||$9.95 - $19.87|
|Total Pay (||$20,997 - $41,192|
Job Description for Weight Loss Consultant
- Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with obesity.
- Select, schedule, and conduct orientation and in-service education weight loss programs.
- Determine food and beverage costs and assist in implementing cost control procedures.
- Plan diet or guide individuals in food selection and menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and weight loss goals.
- Obtain and evaluate dietary histories of individuals to plan nutritional weight loss programs.
Weight Loss Consultant Job Listings
Key Stats for Weight Loss Consultant
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.