Weight Loss Counselor Salary
A Weight Loss Counselor earns an average wage of $14.87 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience. A skill in Nutrition is associated with high pay for this job.
$9.83 - $17.00
|Hourly Rate||$9.83 - $17.00|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$21,433 - $42,536|
Job Description for Weight Loss Counselor
- Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with obesity.
- Select, schedule, and conduct orientation and in-service education weight loss programs.
- Determine food and beverage costs and assist in implementing cost control procedures.
- Plan diet or guide individuals in food selection and menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and weight loss goals.
- Obtain and evaluate dietary histories of individuals to plan nutritional weight loss programs.
Weight Loss Counselor Job Listings
Weight Loss Counselor Advice
Q: What is it like working as a Weight Loss Counselor?
Weight Loss Counselor in Denville:
"That ownership are not people of their word."
Amazingly fulfilling position but not at that specific wellness center.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Weight Loss Counselor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.