Weight Loss Counselor Salary
The average rate for a Weight Loss Counselor is $14.74 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$21,200 - $42,963
$10.07 - $19.87
Job Description for Weight Loss Counselor
- Plan diet or guide individuals in food selection and menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and weight loss goals.
- Obtain and evaluate dietary histories of individuals to plan nutritional weight loss programs.
- Determine food and beverage costs and assist in implementing cost control procedures.
- Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with obesity.
- Select, schedule, and conduct orientation and in-service education weight loss programs.
Weight Loss Consultant Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Weight Loss Counselor Advice
What do you wish you knew about your job when you first started out?
Weight Loss Counselor in Denville:
"That ownership are not people of their word."
Amazingly fulfilling position but not at that specific wellness center.