Welding Machine Operator Salary
A Welding Machine Operator earns an average wage of $14.74 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$10.70 - $21.20
|Hourly Rate||$10.70 - $21.20|
|Overtime||$6.70 - $29.82|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$22,546 - $53,801|
Job Description for Welding Machine Operator
- Set up and operate welding machines to fabricate metal assemblages.
- Clean, repair, and maintain welding machines and equipment.
- Record welding defects, times, and rates.
- Inspect welded pieces using precision measuring equipment, such as calipers and micrometers, and perform touch-ups.
- Follow blue prints, instructions, and/or drawings to determine job specifications.
Welding Machine Operator Job Listings
Key Stats for Welding Machine Operator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.