Wholesaler, Financial Services Salary
|Salary||$51,602 - $123,198|
|Bonus||$3,000 - $100,000|
|Commission||$16,340 - $685,100|
|Total Pay (||$57,452 - $269,745|
Job Description for Wholesaler, Financial Services
Wholesalers of financial services are responsible for facilitating territorial plans, expanding client list, and meeting financial services objectives on behalf of their company. Some of their main responsibilities include working with other firms to delimit zones and reaching agreements for wholesaling services in certain areas.Read More...
In addition, they use their excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and explain different financial services available. They also develop and implement wholesaling strategies to increase brand loyalty and client satisfaction. Wholesalers in financial services work closely with management teams to verify that sales activities correspond to territory zones. Among their main duties are conducting meetings to explain products or services, traveling to locations, negotiating contracts, and exchanging information with other wholesalers. They work well with other financial professionals to reach project objectives in a timely manner. They are organized and pay close attention to detail, in order to anticipate client needs. They have strong multitasking abilities to prioritize wholesaling activities, such as providing support on ongoing transactions. They are also independent and can work by themselves with minimal supervision. They develop strong business relationships by giving presentations and following up with prospective clients.
A bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics, finance, or a related field is usually required for this job. Previous years of relevant experience can be helpful. Industry certifications are a plus.
Wholesaler, Financial Services Tasks
- Develop new and build upon existing relationships with financial advisors/ registered representatives in the Broker Dealer network within their territory.
- Maintain knowledge of company's business and market performance/position in order to provide guidance to financial advisors/registered representatives related to company's distributed products.
- Strive to become a knowledgeable resource to the broker dealer network and internal associates on all aspects of the investment industry, competitors, and products available in the market
- Proactively educate financial advisors/registered representatives regarding company's distributed products and benefits and make recommendations to clients.
- Provide appropriate guidance to the financial advisors/registered representatives regarding the company's operating results and business strategies.
Pay by Experience Level for Wholesaler, Financial Services
Pay by Experience for a Wholesaler, Financial Services has a positive trend. An entry-level Wholesaler, Financial Services with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $65,000 based on 12 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Wholesaler, Financial Services with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $112,000 based on 14 salaries. An experienced Wholesaler, Financial Services which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $125,000 based on 17 salaries. A Wholesaler, Financial Services with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $289,000 based on 8 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Wholesaler, Financial Services
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.