Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- If you’re struggling at work, it’s time to get away and take a break. Check out this list of ways to avoid burnout at work to learn how to unwind.
- Can you believe it’s been less than four decades since women won the right to get business credit in their own name? That is only one of several differences between women entrepreneurs and men.
- Looking for a job in 2012 is a lot different than looking for a job in the 80s or 90s. Among the best sources professionals have today are sites like LinkedIn. So why are jobseekers choosing Facebook to find employment instead?
- People across the country have been affected by the downturn of the economy. Now, more and more people are choosing to go back to school for training in high-demand jobs, as an upcoming PBS special shows.
- If your boss sent you a letter signed “your boss” (in case you forgot), and told you you’ll lose your job if President Obama is re-elected, how would you feel? Is this voter intimidation or simply a legitimate warning to employees?
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Arvee/Flickr)