Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- As a battered and bruised economy begins to heal, there's one area that's still feeling the pain. Has immigrant entrepreneurship run out of steam?
- Being strapped for cash is difficult, and many American workers are living paycheck to paycheck. Check out these steps to break the cycle and gain some financial breathing room.
- Big businesses might be able to offer big discounts, but the interpersonal exchange a small business can provide its customers is far more valuable. Discover how customer loyalty might only cost $1.
- The freedom of working from home can be very enticing for many. Just be sure to avoid work-from-home email scams with these tips.
- Finding an ideal work/life balance can be a constant juggling act. Here are three tips to help you achieve the perfect alignment.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Nina Hale/Flickr)