Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Families living on a minimum wage income today are existing on just over $14,000 annually. President Obama is proposing a minimum wage increase to $9 per hour to help pull families out of poverty.
- Do you need some inspiration to become more efficient? Three successful entrepreneurs share their productivity secrets. Discover what they are.
- Coming on too strong can alienate a customer for life, but striking the right chord can garner loyalty. Find out how content marketing can lead to a long fulfilling relationship with your customers.
- Rumors of horse meat in hamburgers has been circling the news for a couple of weeks. Now, ‘meet’ two British meat companies that have been shut down as the investigation continues.
- Future business objectives are revealed. It’s being reported that Facebook’s next acquisitions will focus on mobile and technology.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Tax Credits/Flickr)