Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- There’s an exciting new opportunity available for the right candidate. The Pope’s job is listed on LinkedIn. Are you up for it?
- For someone with good grammar, the misusage of words such as their vs. there and your vs. you’re can drive you crazy. It can also work in your favor as good grammar influences your income.
- Good news for entrepeneurs. With the economy and job market turning around, leading experts say that business loans are up for grabs.
- They say the first impression could be the last impression if it’s not done right. Is it possible you could be blowing the interview before it even starts?
- Tax season is upon us and if the reports are right, a huge H&R Block error could delay 600,000 tax refunds.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! What are some career-related stories that you read and enjoyed this week? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments!
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Sheila Scarborough/Flickr)