Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Breaking up is hard to do but sometimes it is what needs to be done. That may mean getting rid of a morale killer at work. Check out seven types of employees you should fire now.
- Millennials are not shy about the fact that being happy and having a positive impact on the world around them is much more important than money. Here’s a list of 10 companies with the happiest young professionals.
- There was a time when sites like Twitter and Facebook didn’t seem like such a good idea. Can you guess which 18 ridiculous startup ideas eventually became successful?
- Interviews can be nerve-wracking and some of the bizarre questions potential employers are coming up with can make it even more stressful. Don’t let it get the best of you, though. Discover how to survive brain-teaser interview questions.
- You win some, you lose some. Nowhere is this more true than in business. Here are some interesting theories on Netflix’s amazing growth and AOL’s dismal decline.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! Do you work with someone you’d like to fire? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments!
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: c Ljupco Smokovski – Fotolia.com)