Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Bill Gates is now on LinkedIn, and he’s sharing what he learned from Warren Buffet.
- Turning off your auto-pilot is just one of three rules every entrepreneur should live by.
- Stay-at-home dad, sommelier and Apple store “genius.” Find out the salaries of these random New York City jobs.
- A Wendy’s employee was caught on video guzzling frozen dessert right out of the Frosty machine. Naturally, the company is investigating the incident.
- A credit screening may no longer be part of the job application process. Many states are looking to ban credit screening for job applicants.
More from PayScale
(Photo credit: LinkedIn/Bill Gates)