Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Google has abandoned using brain teasers during job interviews, saying they were simply a waste of time.
- It’s official. Yahoo! has taken over Tumblr for more than $1 billion.
- Lululemon needs a new CEO. They are looking for someone who can do a headstand for at least 10 minutes.
- Your answer to recruitment problems might be Twitter.
- You bad mood might just be exactly what your creativity needs.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Mashable)