- This event has passed.
Crafting an Authentic Pay Brand to Win the Talent War
It’s an employees’ market and compensation is critical to attracting and retaining the best. But it’s not just the number in the contract – it’s the comprehensive narrative behind the salary that attracts talent and earns employee loyalty. Red Caffeine Founder and CEO, Kathy Steele, and PayScale Vice President, Tim Low, dive into the whys and hows behind crafting a personalized PayBrand story to win the battle for talent.
What Is A PayBrand Story?
A PayBrand Story aligns your organization’s core values with reliable marketing data to explain the why behind the number on the paycheck.
Who Should Tune In?
Are you a Business Owner or HR Executive who:
- Wants to get more intentional about pay to attract and retain top talent?
- Struggles to standardize career pathing and salary increases?
- Strives to incorporate your core values and reliable marketing data into your compensation philosophy?
An effective PayBrand story can be a roadmap to overcoming these challenges and many more.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to craft an authentic PayBrand story with market data and your organization’s unique values
- Why pay transparency has the power to attract and retain employees
- How to use pay as a motivator, not a de-motivator or bargaining tool
- Which competitive perks and benefits you need to compete