- This event has passed.
Seattle Interactive Conference 2018
PayScale’s Chief Economist Katie Bardaro will be on a panel at Seattle Interactive discussing actionable ideas for diversity, inclusion and access in the #MeToo era. Diversity and inclusion in the workplace can be an overwhelming topic. Artemis Connection thus presents a discussion on actionable items, strategies, tactics, and tools for promotion and pursuit of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in the workplace. Key topics will span allyship, finding sponsors and champions, navigating the inter-generational workforce, workplace flexibility, and the future of work. Katie will be joined by
- Moderator Christy Johnson, CEO of Artemis Connection
- Panelist Mike Dosenbach, Lead Mercedes-Benz R&D at Daimler
- Panelist Elizabeth Weingarten, Senior Fellow, Better Life Lab at New America
- Panelist Lara Hansen, Co-founder and Executive Consultant at Building Oz
- Panelist Kristen Weber, Principal Program Developer at Expedia