- This event has passed.
WorldatWork 2019 Pay Equity Symposium
Join PayScale at WorldatWork’s 2019 Pay Equity Symposium. PayScale’s VP of Data Analytics & Chief Economist – Katie Bardaro, will host a session on how to audit your pay practices to ensure fair pay for all employees.
March 27-29, 2019 | San Francisco
WorldatWork, along with leading compensation experts, will address the issues and help the profession establish a baseline for reward fairness, for today and tomorrow.
- Learn the difference between pay equity, pay parity and how both goals contribute to closing the gender wage gap
- Hear how organizations started their pay fairness journey
- Discuss how organizations can solve for gender-bias market data
- Learn the legally defensible drivers of pay and determine what your organization is comfortable with defending to describe pay differences
- Determine what should be included in the definition of pay for your pay equity analysis
- Hear pros and cons to potential remediation options once you’ve identified an indefensible pay gap
- Unpack legal privilege and gain a better understanding of how it can and should be used for your pay equity analysis
- Strategize internal and external communications around pay equity