In the past, many organizations viewed HR as an afterthought, a chore, or even a hurdle to work around. Fortunately, times are changing. According to a 2016 study, 70 percent of HR leaders have increased the amount of time they spend on business projects in a leadership capacity. As an HR professional today, you have more opportunities than ever before to work as a strategic partner in your organization—if you know how to seize those opportunities.
Join a panel of experts from PayScale and BambooHR as they dive into what it means to be strategic in HR and how to achieve it in your own organization. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Which business elements are most important for HR to focus on
- How to become an expert on the business side of your organization
- The best strategies for building an effective employer brand and total rewards package
- How to demonstrate the real business value of HR
- Key knowledge, skills, and capabilities that HR professionals will need for the future
- The difference between strategic and traditional HR
You don’t have to wait in the wings for your organization to ask for HR help. Instead, you can step up to the challenge and demonstrate HR’s strategic value today, and our experts will show you how—register for the webinar now!