If you’re like most of your HR and compensation colleagues, you could use some input on building successful rewards programs. There’s a lot to consider!
A total rewards program is made up of several elements — WorldatWork lists them as compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness, recognition, performance management and talent development — so it’s no wonder that putting together successful packages is a complicated, sometimes stressful, endeavor.
Not to worry. Leaders from PayScale, BambooHR and Jill Christensen Intl. recently hosted a panel discussion in which they offered insights and tips on the biggest, most frequent concerns around total rewards. Download this ebook for a distillation of their very helpful advice on the most common related questions, such as:
- How do you communicate a total rewards package?
- What’s the most effective way to reward top performers?
- What extra benefits, aside from pay, can you offer to create a better workplace?
- What can you do to make your employees feel valued and appreciated?
- How can you tell if your rewards initiatives are effective?