Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for an Application Support Analyst is AED 85,474
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Application Support Analysts?
An early career Application Support Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 85,474 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Application Support Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 120,000 based on 10 salaries.
What Do Application Support Analysts Do?
Application support analysts assist users of computer and mobile applications. They must be able to think creatively in order to implement improvements, and they may also be involved in installing new software and making updates. Software must be tested prior to being implemented and then re-tested periodically.
Problems may be detected from areas where users have consistently reported problems, or when users are unable to complete certain tasks. These analysts may receive inquiries from …Read more
- Lead teams and projects to resolve complex technical issues.
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
- Assess, coordinate and review all issues and impacts associated with applications support and business processes.
- Work independently on escalated issues.