Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) is AED 92,903
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)s?
An entry-level Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 100,101 based on 5 salaries. An early career Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)s Do?
A business analyst (unspecified type) examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions. Among other duties, a business analyst acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient. This type of financial expert typically thrives in a high-stress environment and is quick to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of businesses. As a general rule, a business analyst (unspecified type) reports data conclusions to a supervisor so appropriate …Read more
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.