A Business Development Executive in Abu Dhabi earns an average salary of AED 102,000 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
|Range||AED 0AED 775K|
|Salary||AED 58,277 - AED 236,718|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 59,107 - AED 286,034|
Job Description for Business Development Executive
Duties of a business development executive may vary, but typically include:Read More...
- Attracting new consumers in an effort to sell more products through the use of effective marketing practices.
-Finding other brands and companies to work alongside to reach out to other markets and to establish joint ventures.
-Research other brands and market trends, brainstorming ideas for new products and services.
-Build the brand's reputation with the consumer.
- Work closely with the regional sales managers and the sales teams.
Qualifications for a business development executive typically include a four-year degree in a business-related field and two to four years of work experience in the field. Communication and management skills are also a must for business development executive, as they manage several projects at a time and have specific deadlines. Building strong relationships with clients and consumers is vital. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Business Development Executive Tasks
- Develop positive business relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for business partnerships.
- Write business proposals and lead negotiation of contract terms.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of potential partnerships.
Business Development Executive Job Listings
Key Stats for Business Development Executive