Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Director of Events is AED 192,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Director of Events?
A mid-career Director of Events with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 240,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Director of Events with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 174,400 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Director of Events Do?
Many companies host presentations, large-scale social functions, product unveilings and launches, and press events. The person who handles setting up these functions is the organization’s director of events.
The director of events normally works with other departments to determine the needs for the function being planned. They help define the goal of the event, how many people will attend, and budget. They then find an external venue for the function (if necessary) and work with coordinators …Read more
- Develop, implement, and market concepts for events to supporters.
- Inspect site and on-site management of events.
- Supervise, train, evaluate, and recognize staff, especially in events marketing and sales strategies.
- Plan, approve and monitor event budget and revenue.
- Create and sustain productive relationships and negotiate contracts with event-related clients, vendors, companies and supporters.