Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Draughtsman is AED 72,000
What Do Draughtsmen Do?
The draughtsman (draftsman) is responsible for transforming others' ideas into specific “maps” used to guild the physical construction of entities such as buildings, machines, computer chips, and roads; this can be done freehand, although it is now common to use computer-aided design (CAD) software. These maps or plans are also used by others to determine the feasibility of a building or item.
The draughtsman works closely with designers of large-scale systems such as architects, designers, …Read more
- Assist design engineering team with site visits.
- Assist engineering team with drafting of system plans.
- Develop detailed drawings of system components for construction and installation.
- Assist engineering teams with system design.
- Determine local and national code requirements.