Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for an Estimating Engineer is AED 55,326
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Estimating Engineers?
An early career Estimating Engineer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 39,000 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Estimating Engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 64,000 based on 9 salaries.
What Do Estimating Engineers Do?
The main responsibility of an estimating engineer is to make sure that the company meets sales goals. Specific responsibilities include analyzing blueprints, creating sketches and documentation to prepare an analysis, consulting with clients and vendors, assisting the sales team, maintaining relationships with existing clients, sourcing subcontractor proposals, performing field inspections, preparing proposals based on site conditions, formulating estimates and resolving problems, preparing job …Read more
- Estimate project costs and perform analysis to ensure validity of estimates.
- Provide technical support for staff and customers.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of trades, suppliers, and contractors.
- Review material and labor requirements to determine the cost-effectiveness of in-house labor and subcontracting.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and other documentation to collect historical cost data.