Field Engineer in Dubai Salary (United Arab Emirates)
A Field Engineer in Dubai earns an average salary of AED 180,000 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career.
|Range||AED 0AED 294K|
|Salary||AED 49,176 - AED 263,219|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 49,585 - AED 294,979|
Job Description for Field Engineer
A field engineer's responsibilities are highly specialized to the profession. They must have a comprehensive understanding of technological services and the specific machines and mechanisms of the company, as much of the position requires installing, replacing, or providing maintenance on these machines. A field engineer has a mobile job, meaning that the individual will travel often to different locations to identify weak areas in the mechanisms used across the company, report these to an administrative official, and repair or replace parts needed as necessary. In addition, a master field engineer must be able to work with other engineers in order to design modifications, changes, or additions to current machines and mechanisms so that maximum efficiency, safety, and durability can be achieved. Field engineers may also verify prototypes of products, develop test programs and procedures for the technology that they work on, and examine products for design flaws.Read More...
Because the work of a field engineer is so specialized, an education in the engineering field and previous experience are crucial to the position. Most positions require at least a bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical field from an accredited university and a vast amount of work experience in the field; five to eight years of experience is typical for a newly hired field engineer. The daily tasks of a field engineer include examining technology of the company and composing formal reports of this technology, and finding flaws and weak areas in order to avoid setbacks or safety hazards. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Field Engineer Tasks
- Provide technical support for projects including design, installation, maintenance, testing, evaluation and operation of systems.
- Analyze system requirements, capacity, cost, and customer needs to determine project recommendations.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, products, and systems to ensure accordance to specifications, safety standards, and quality standards.
- Design, implement, maintain and improve instruments, electronic components, equipment or systems.
- Offer technical, operational, and administrative information, and resolution of technical issues to customers and staff.
Field Engineer Job Listings
Key Stats for Field Engineer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.