Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for an HVAC Mechanical Engineer is AED 45,000
What Do HVAC Mechanical Engineers Do?
HVAC mechanical engineers are involved in almost every phase of a project. They begin with customer consultations and preexisting condition assessments, then assisting with sales departments in choosing appropriate customer solutions. After that, they work with the design teams to create the custom concept and maintain contact with the installation teams for troubleshooting and system upkeep throughout the lifetime of the system. An HVAC mechanical engineer typically works during regular …Read more
- Design HVAC systems, including writing specifications.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and assess installations and designs to identify problems.
- Calculate heating and cooling needs and tolerances, designing controls, and maintenance protocols.
- Develop proposals, estimates, and schedules for HVAC systems and bids.
- Perform reviews to establish feasibility and quality of installation, space and maintenance needs.