The average salary for an ISO Lead Auditor is AED 137,896 per year.
AED 50,032 - AED 302,012
MEDIAN: AED 128,749
|Range||AED 0AED 302K|
|Salary||AED 50,032 - AED 302,012|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 50,032 - AED 302,012|
Job Description for ISO Lead Auditor
- Provide management with recommendations for policy, procedure and practice improvements.
- Review compliance with company and governmental regulations.
- Lead and coordinate staffing and audit schedule.
- Oversee and perform internal and third party ISO audits.
- Develop risk appraisal guidelines and audit paperwork templates.
ISO Lead Auditor Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for ISO Lead Auditor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.