Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for an Information Technology (IT) Coordinator is AED 37,161
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Information Technology (IT) Coordinators?
An early career Information Technology (IT) Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 30,000 based on 8 salaries. A mid-career Information Technology (IT) Coordinator with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 57,000 …Read more
What Do Information Technology (IT) Coordinators Do?
An information technology (IT) coordinator is normally the backbone of all computer-related technology within an organization or project. In larger organizations, this coordinator may be assigned to individual projects by an organization; in smaller companies, the IT coordinator may work across multiple projects or departments.
Their primary responsibility is the maintenance of the company’s computer technology assets, which support the various departments or projects within the enterprise. …Read more
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware or software issues, and install updates or applications.
- Compile performance or sales data and report on trends and potential improvements.
- Provide customer service support and end-user training via phone and the internet.
- Coordinate contractors and equipment or resource allocation.
- Manage and maintain the computer network and database.