Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for an Information Technology (IT) Supervisor is AED 77,760
What Do Information Technology (IT) Supervisors Do?
Information technology (IT) supervisors, also called IT managers, are responsible for an organization's computer network. Their duties may vary based on industry, but they are typically tasked with implementing security measures, managing user access, and maintaining network operations. As a supervisor, they also typically oversee a team of IT professionals.
Information technology encompasses everything from email to hardware to software; schools, private businesses, government agencies, …Read more
- Monitor user requests and system issues.
- Create reports and provide a means to verify the integrity of existing infrastructure.
- Research new hardware and software products for procurement.
- Direct the training of IT personnel.
- Server and data management support and manage the day to day operations of assigned staff.