Paramedic Salary (United Arab Emirates)
A Paramedic earns an average salary of AED 163,200 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
|Range||AED 0AED 420K|
|Salary||AED 15,000 - AED 420,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 15,101 - AED 417,183|
Job Description for Paramedic
Paramedics are essential employees in emergency response situations, as they are the ones who respond to emergencies, such as 911 calls, and provide immediate treatment and relocation to a hospital. Paramedics are required to be alert and think quickly, and they must be able to lift bodies onto gurneys and transport them from the scene of an accident to an ambulance, which makes the work of a paramedic both physically and mentally demanding. Paramedics must also be able to administer CPR to patients, stop bleeding, and even use special equipment to bring patients back to life. Paramedics typically work outdoors, and spend most of their time in either an ambulance or emergency response helicopter. They typically work for hospitals and similar facilities with other paramedics, as well as doctors and nurses.Read More...
Paramedics must have at least a high school diploma and CPR certification, and should also undergo additional formal training. They must have a strong sense of kindness and care for human life, as they are often the first to interact with victims of accidents and their families. They must also be able to remain calm under pressure and help calm victims down until they receive medical treatment.
Paramedics must be able to quickly analyze situations and determine the proper medication or treatment for patients based on their conditions and/or injuries. They usually work long and demanding shifts, and perform their duties on-call as situations arise. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
- Perform emergency diagnostic and treatment procedures, such as stomach suction, airway management or heart monitoring, during ambulance ride.
- Administer drugs, orally or by injection, and perform intravenous procedures under a physician's direction.
- Operate equipment such as electrocardiograms (EKGs), external defibrillators and bag-valve mask resuscitators in advanced life-support environments.
- Administer complex first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons in prehospital setting.
- Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment, and replenish first-aid equipment and supplies.
Paramedic Pay By Employer
American Medical Response
Acadian Ambulance Service Incorporated
Rural / Metro Ambulance Services
Rural Metro Corp.
Florida Hospital ,Orlando Florida
Paramedic Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Paramedic