The average pay for a Plant Manager, Manufacturing is AED 332,742 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Range||AED 0AED 684K|
|Salary||AED 132,441 - AED 591,795|
|Bonus||AED 11,107 - AED 108,269|
|Profit Sharing||AED 130,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 132,441 - AED 684,630|
Job Description for Plant Manager, Manufacturing
Manufacturing plant managers combine oversight of day-to-day manufacturing operations with "birds-eye" analysis of efficiency and productivity. Manufacturing plant managers also ensure safety policies are enforced stringently and set identifiable goals and objectives for staff. While face-to-face interactions are an essential part of the position, a crucial component of the job is communicating with upper management on trends on plant performance, forecasts for future performances, and other issues.Read More...
As with other management positions, manufacturing plant managers must possess expert communication skills to set guidelines for subordinates and deal with problems swiftly but carefully. Manufacturing plant managers typically must have a bachelor’s degree in industrial management, business administration, or a related field, as well as anywhere from four to eight years in a supervisory position in a manufacturing environment. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Plant Manager, Manufacturing Tasks
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities between departments.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of production facility, including maintenance, quality assurance, design, engineering and administration.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
Plant Manager, Manufacturing Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Plant Manager, Manufacturing Reviews
Key Stats for Plant Manager, Manufacturing
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.