Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Procurement Manager is AED 190,618
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Procurement Managers?
An early career Procurement Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 90,259 based on 26 salaries. A mid-career Procurement Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 168,211 based on 63 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Procurement Managers Do?
A procurement manager is the primary point of contact between a business and its suppliers. Using superb analytical skills, a procurement manager identifies potential suppliers, screens them, and negotiates favorable payment terms with selected suppliers. After formalizing the supply contract with the aid of legal professionals, the procurement manager then monitors supplier performance to ensure contractual obligations are met and to help make the supply procurement process as cost-effective …Read more
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor prices by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
- Manage flow of goods and supplies for optimum production, analyzing and adapting internal policies.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage staff and vendors for timely arrival of products and goods.