Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Public Relations (PR) Officer is AED 73,250
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Public Relations (PR) Officers?
An early career Public Relations (PR) Officer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 48,853 based on 18 salaries. A mid-career Public Relations (PR) Officer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 60,000 based on 5 …Read more
What Do Public Relations (PR) Officers Do?
Public relations (PR) officer jobs are typically classified as marketing or communications positions. Public relations officers are responsible for planning, developing, and implementing marketing and communication strategies for an organization. They are also responsible for presenting these strategies to the organization’s clients, stakeholders, and the general public. A public relations officer’s main objective is to communicate with the media and other outside news and press organizations …Read more
- Create, support, steer and track publicity campaigns.
- Set brand standards and design online and paper materials are up to date.
- Interact with the press and the public, forming strong positive relations.
- Plan and advertise special events.
- React to publicity situations and interact with the press to improve organizational image.