Recruiting Officer in Abu Dhabi Salary (United Arab Emirates)
A Recruiting Officer in Abu Dhabi earns an average salary of AED 118,359 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career.
AED 12,365 - AED 290,874
MEDIAN: AED 118,359
|Range||AED 0AED 290K|
|Salary||AED 12,365 - AED 290,874|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 12,365 - AED 290,874|
Job Description for Recruiting Officer
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Assist in contacting applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Assist department in the process of filling existing and future job openings.
- Request information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
Recruiting Officer Job Listings
Key Stats for Recruiting Officer