Entry-Level Recruiting Officer Salary (United Arab Emirates)
The average salary for an Entry-Level Recruiting Officer is AED 96,000 per year.
AED 12,164 - AED 224,737
MEDIAN: AED 96,000
|Range||AED 0AED 224K|
|Salary||AED 12,164 - AED 224,737|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 12,164 - AED 224,737|
Job Description for Recruiting Officer
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Assist in contacting applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Assist department in the process of filling existing and future job openings.
- Request information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
Recruiting Officer Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Recruiting Officer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.