Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Senior Application Developer is AED 13,750
What Do Senior Application Developers Do?
Senior application developers works with a number of programming languages and codes to provide innovative and diverse content on the Internet and mobile device; they may produce mobile apps, downloadable pieces of software available for mobile phones such as iPhone and Android. These developers code and check software applications to make sure it is in line with supervisors' specifications, as well as coordinate and oversee the work of subordinate developers. Since this industry is still …Read more
- Utilize structured programming techniques to deliver a high-quality product.
- Lead evaluation and analysis of data related to application development in order improve performance of future versions.
- Establish budgets and team performance benchmarks and ensure compliance with said guidelines.
- Track, organize, and accurately document changes made to programming code.
- Gather input from users and various departments to direct development and enhance final product.