Avg. Base Hourly Rate (EUR)
The average hourly pay for a Chef de Partie is €8.50
What Do Chef de Parties Do?
A chef de partie is usually responsible for preparing one type of food within a kitchen and usually works under the direction of managing chefs to prepare, season, and cook menu items. They may also garnish the food, so it's important to ensure that dishes are presented in an attractive manner. Inventory and ordering duties may occasionally be necessary, and they may also work with various vendors to obtain quality products at good prices.
These chefs must check both raw products and cooked …Read more
- Follow recipes and product directions for preparing food.
- Operate a variety of kitchen equipment.
- Stock, date, rotate and check temperature of product.
- Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment.
- Taste products and keep records in order to accurately plan food production.