Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Digital Design Engineer is €50,868
What Do Digital Design Engineers Do?
A digital design engineer designs new digital hardware products and creates the circuitry that is necessary for the products to function. The digital design engineer will test and verify circuitry such as mixed signal circuitry. The engineer should keep up to date with the latest developments in the technology field in order to determine trends and to find out what the competition is creating. The engineer will also continuously evaluate existing digital products in order to determine if …Read more
- Specify, design, verify and validate high-speed digital logic from ground-up.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Execute, design, analyze, evaluate projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Utilize design and simulations tools such as Verilog RTL, Cadence, and Spice.
- Design Digital ASIC Design flow, from specification, frontend RTL Design, Logic Synthesis, Verification, Static Timing Analysis, and more.